Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Am in a good mood today. No picture yet, but had another one of those 'oh my mind is a camera' moments. Plus I felt a little chatty :)

I realized how all of us kind of walk to a little beat - kind of like an inaudible sountrack in the background. Or maybe just that lack of sunshine has my mood upbeat. Either ways, I recommend this. Next time you are walking on a busy busy road, put on your headphones and have a nice upbeat song with some nice rythme blasting through your ipod (or zune or whatever it is you like). Then people watch - we all sway our hips to some unheard of music, I swear I could time it to my song. The movements of the arms, the bends, the turns - I even saw a dog trotting to the song I was listening to!! I think I had a goofy smile on my face by the time I reached the book store and had to write this down.

It was silly but was fun. I might have to try it again some day. And then everyone will dance to my tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment