Sunday, May 9, 2010


Happy Mothers' day mom :) You are the best mom in the world and my kids would be very lucky if am half as good as you are when the time comes!

Am feeling chatty (didn't really speak to a soul today!!) so there are some more bonus pics:


Saw this guy when I was coming back home from my walk. Loved his shoes :D I don't think the pic really captures them but oh well. Then saw another guy who met him at the intersection - the other guy had even more interesting shoes, sadly couldn't take pics of his choice of footwear!


On another note - I almost didn't go out for the daily pic hunt today. Was busy being lazy and sitting on the couch all day and then started cleaning my fridge. Felt really accomplished once that was done. Didn't realize how big a chore that was considering that the poor thing hadn't seen the inside of a sponge in 2 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment